Westworld Theory: the Fate of Teddy.
Since the beginning of the season there been plenty of teasing and foreshadowing of a not so happy ending for Teddy. It started by showing him dead in the water and telling us his control unit could have been swapped. He also received major attitude adjustment with a warning of possible problems. But so far has been brutal, but stable. So what could happen?
Could he do a “Leeroy Jenkins” and get killed? Cheat with Armistice and her “twin” Hanaryo and Dolores shoots him herself. Or, he does end up in a new body but decides to join Team Maeve because unhappy with Dolores using him as a tool.
What do you think? A dead Teddy or he finally grows a backbone?
Keep up the great work.
- Android: https://shatontv.com/westworld-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/westworld-itunes
- Twitch: https://shatontv.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Check out our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad
- Outro Music – By Simon Eric Haywood