1st, thank you all for the fun and informative show. I’ve become a loyal listener since season 1.
I’m not sure if you frequent the Delis website after each episode, but they are known to change it as new information becomes available. In the newest update, instead of conversing with the normal AI, the quick clip of Robert Ford plays (from the end of Phase Space) and Ford talks to you. You can either ask pre-loaded questions, or type in whatever you want…I started typing in names of characters and got some interesting responses. One in particular: William. I’m attaching a screenshot so you can see what I mean.
“Blessed are the bullies, for one day they will have to stand up to themselves”. That was the dialogue…strange.
Could this foreshadow a Man in Black vs young William showdown?
I also added a few pics of the maps they had…just thought it was cool.
Again, thank you, and check the website out!
Derek English, Pittsburgh
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad