Westworld Map Mystery
So the man black is searching for the maze. Laurence’s daughter give him a clue.
She tells him: “Follow the blood arroyo to the place where the snake lays its eggs.”
Then he meets Armistice down the river , and assumes he’s on the right trail.
We are introduced to Sizemores ” Odyssey on Red River” and we assume that’s we he should be heading. As the river snakes through the landscape from overhead.
Arroyo means :
a steep-sided gully formed by the action of fast-flowing water in an arid or semi-arid region, found chiefly in the south-western US.
In one of the early episodes Logan and William, meet a host that wants them to go hunting for gold. Logan insists its a noob mission and they should skip it, maybe that was a mistake.
We know the maze isn’t a location, but could Python Pass be a escape route ( Underground Railroad ) for the Hosts that have become self aware over the pass 30 years or put in place by Arnold as a back door ?
- Android: https://shatontv.com/westworld-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/westworld-itunes
- Twitch: https://shatontv.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Check out our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad
- Outro Music – By Simon Eric Haywood