This one’s for King B.
I think people feel a tendency to defend Rorschach because he’s kind of the Wolverine/Batman of the bunch, but, Uhm Actually Rorschach in the comics was very right wing. He talks about a gay superhero being murdered for her sinful lifestyle, and the scene in the movie where he puts the meat cleaver in the kidnappers head goes a little differently in the comics. Instead of chopping into the guys skull he sets the entire apartment building on fire and stands outside watching it burn and listening to the screams of everyone inside. White supremacists, and they are for sure white supremacists, would totally create a following around his manifesto.
Love the show guys, thanks again.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/watchmen-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Listen to our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Game Over” – Magic In The Other