I haven’t heard this mentioned:
In episode 2 during the interview Elisa says “After the events in 1990 and what happened with Julie and her father you left the PD. Did you believe that concluded the case?” That seems to indicate she is found. Father being Tom, or her biological father?
And it was Hoyt’s granddaughter that died not his daughter, their picture is hanging in the office.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/true-detective-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com