True Detective 3 Finale
I don’t know. Just finished the final episode and I feel weird about this ending. I suppose it ended nicely but I don’t feel complete closure. Sort of how Roland felt! Why did it seem like something bad was going to happen but it never did? Why did Wayne’s son keep the note w/ adult Julie’s address and put it in his pocket? Does anyone think they could be leaving it open-ended so that next season can be a continuation? During the last 15 minutes or so, the characters seemed to be acting sketchy. I guess that’s just Nic P messing with us! Dick.
Can’t wait to hear what Gene has to say about the landscapers.
- Android: https://shatontv.com/true-detective-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/true-detective-itunes
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/true-detective-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com