Hello Roger, Gene, Big D and Kerry (is she in cold storage?) Gross,
Cant believe Season 2 is over! Overall, I loved this season, especially Kiksuya, but this season finale left me with 2 technical questions:
1. Are only hosts who fall off the cliff able to reach Nirvana/Eden/the Sublime? If so, why did we see Kohana and Teddy there? If not, why would the hosts need to cross that threshold if they can reach the Promised Land without going through the Door?
2. In Arnolds house, we see New Dolores in the black dress with her own MPU. We also see Halores/ChaDo with someone elses MPU and we see New Bernard with his own MPU. But… we are made to understand that hosts cant remove their own MPU. They need to use a machine or someone else need to pry it out of their heads. So how was Halores able to print a New Dolores body and move her MPU from Halores head to the head of New Dolores all by herself?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Thank you for doing such an awesome job again this season! Cant wait till your final season Game of Thrones podcast and more Shat The Movies!
Your faithful listener,
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad