One of the big themes of the finale is that hosts have the ability to change their core drives but humans dont. I disagree with this based on the experience of becoming a mother. Prior to having my kids, I ultimately prized my own needs above all else, though you wouldnt have been able to tell that necessarily in my day to day life. Now though my kids come first, and I would gladly do anything I needed to do to make sure my kids were well taken care of. I know it sounds cheesy – and at least one of your hosts would get driven crazy by this – but it comes down to love. Maybe the man in black and others like daddy Delos would have been able to change their core drives if they had been able to truly love someone else.
Had lots of fun listening to you guys this season! Love your passion for the show.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad