Rog! Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop
I’m tumbling further down the rabbit hole.
Endgame scenario, that could necessitate virtually everything in this theory, thus far.
Ford knows exactly what Charlotte is trying to accomplish. Elsie brought up a key point in Season 1. It’s easily missed. I feel that’s because, on it’s surface the scene appears to be gratuitously gross and for the cheap surprise factor. As you’ll see, there’s more. When Elsie blackmails the butcher, for fucking the hosts in the Mesa, she reveals that the hosts, “record all sexual encounters, even in Sleep Mode.” This is key because, while we don’t see it on screen, almost certainly Charlotte and Theresa, eventually come up with the board’s deception and plan to get the IP out of Westworld, in a room with a paused Hector. Who is in the middle of a sexual encounter. Ford knows, when Bernard is done with Hector’s maintenance, “there’s a priority request, for him, from Management.” Ford knows their entire plan. Ford does not want them to succeed. The board will ensure protection, for it’s most valuable IP. They will likely program Abernathy to react in the most violent way, if threatened. Ergo, Ford leaves William, a literal message. How to stop them. To make sure William could stop them, Ford coded the door with his cheat code. William must find the door. The door is on the lab because, William moved it 30 years ago, when the lab was built. William knows this. William will get to the lab and find what he’s looking for is not there. He will find, it’s in Peter Abernathy. Ford knows this. (Nolan is into video games. “Cheating” was mentioned in the most recent episode) The board made Peter Abernathy so bad ass, to protect “everything of value in the park,” William will need God Mode to stop Abernathy. Ford knows this.
It’s definitely, a fluid idea/theory. I absolutely welcome any and all discussion. Now, I’m thinking how it all ends, after William kills Abernathy. I do not yet know, how Maeve fits into it all. Perhaps, she sides with William. But, I’m almost certain this whole thing will end in only one, of a few ways. Either:
1. Dolores kills William. Robots win.
2. William kills Dolores. Humans win!
3. William and Dolores, work it out. Robots and Humans win.
God, I love this shit.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad