Reasons to Think William Is Not the Man in Black
William seems to be the Man in Black in many ways, but there are still a couple points of evidence against the theory.
Man in Black says that he killed Maeve and her daughter to see if he could do something evil. We’ve now seen William kill and dismember an entire camp of hosts. If they are the same, why would killing two hosts test his morality when killing dozens does not?
After Man in Black stabs Maeve and kills her daughter, he is so surprised to see a spark of life in a host that he becomes obsessed with the Maze. William already recognizes a spark of life in Dolores. If they are the same, why would Man in Black be surprised to see what he already should know?
Love the show,
- Android: https://shatontv.com/westworld-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/westworld-itunes
- Twitch: https://shatontv.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Check out our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad
- Outro Music – By Simon Eric Haywood