Your buddy Don Sauce here, contributor of successful write-ins such as the “Joy-Nolan smugness, etc.,” and unsuccessful ones such as losing count of Dolores’ brain balls. My b.
I just wanted to belatedly update two votes:
Best Technology: whatever it was that kept this snooze of a season down to just 8 episodes.
MVP: my fellow fans who contributed some fantastic insights to the telegraph over the season
Seriously, I credit the Shatosphere with helping me to maintain a semblance of normalcy during #quarantime and was bummed when Sunday rolled around and there was no Westworld even though I really don’t care about the show anymore.
Here’s to the lady with the white shoes,
p.s. um actually… the best use of Radiohead has been the heart-rending, sublime cover of “Motion Picture Soundtrack” that played when Maeve got woke. “Codex” is a good tune too, though.
- Android: https://shatontv.com/westworld-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/westworld-itunes
- Twitch: https://shatontv.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Check out our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad
- Outro Music – By Simon Eric Haywood