No Evidence of a Second Car in Laura Moon Crash
I posted this as a comment on your website before I saw your email address. I’d love to hear your feedback to this.
One of you guys had posited that maybe one of the Gods had a hand in the accident that killed the two smuts birds. I looked at the scene a couple times and what struck me was that other than the oncoming lights, there was no evidence that another vehicle was involved. You don’t see it during the crash scene and even when she’s floating above the scene there’s no one or no car visible. Wouldn’t you think that if there was someone else in another car they would have stopped to at least check if they can help?
While I know that’s not definitive I do believe it points towards divine intervention of some kind.
Love your guys shows keep up the great work,
Sent from my iPad
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/american-gods-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Donate with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com