Never meet your releases
I was surprised you chose to read and respond to my email last week, but thanks for doing so! I appreciate the apology from “Gene” and understand that juggling multiple priorities and deliverables, especially while traveling, can be challenging (to say the least).
That acknowledged, I was again disappointed that you totally missed the second part of my original message concerning that look between Harrison James and Roland during the barn beat-down scene! By the time this message reaches you, the final episode will have already aired; so I am pretty sure we will now know WHY Roland and James had that momentary look between them. My guess is that it was for one of two reasons… Roland was either in on the original plan with Hoyt and Co. – and was aware that James had planted the backpack and clothing (so James is looking at him thinking, “OK, you don’t want me to spill the beans on your involvement in the frame-up”). Or, James and Roland had some sort of prior “in-the-closet”rendezvous, of which he could also spill the beans to Hayes (if Roland didn’t put an end to the beating). In turn, either of those reasons could have been additional impetus for Roland to take out James (before he disclosed the secret).
Anyway, might be kind of a moot point by the time this reaches you, but it will be interesting to see if either of my hypotheses meet out. Once again, keep up the great work and I look forward to your next airing, Wedbesday night… ??
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/true-detective-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Donate with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com