Meet The New Boss
Wow! That didn’t take long. Big D timidly broaching how beautiful Maeve looked in the white dress. This after Ashley notes the physical attractiveness of Caleb, Hector and Stubbs.
And then she says she’ll be discussing Louis Althusser – member of the French theorists like Lacan, Foucault, Sartre, Barthes- who strangled his wife and admitted in his posthumous autobiographical memoir that he was an intellectual fraud.
OK now- you try to make sense of one of his actual works. These French clowns provided PhD hungry BS artists with grist for their esoteric dissertations that only the chosen few could decipher.
This whole school has been eviscerated by truly brilliant minds like Noam Chomsky and Camille Paglia who noted this private lingo was nonsense.
Oh well, the show, as the man says, must go on.
PS Hey Ashley what exactly was the title of your dissertation? And where can I find it?
- Android: https://shatontv.com/westworld-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/westworld-itunes
- Twitch: https://shatontv.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Check out our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad
- Outro Music – By Simon Eric Haywood