Logan May Not Be Dead
William only said overdosed, he didnt say hed died via overdose, theres many people who overdose and live afterwards.
Not only that but we cant take what William said as the truth just on the face of it. He may have just been saying what he knew would crash Daddy Delos so he could go and take his final quest in Westworld.
P.S. Absolutely loved this weeks episode, and I thought it really rang true to what you guys were saying last week to a dissenter. Akecheta has been a recurring fringe character at best, but after this week, and should he be used more, could easily become a main character. Anyway, to the point you guys were making last week, William/Man in Black is most definitely a main character. Regardless of two of the main characters being strong feminist types (if you indeed believe they are), that does not mean that William, being a male, is not also a main character, there has been at least 1 episode this season that was entirely William based with no Maeve or Delores at all in the episode. He is integral in the past, present & future of the park, as you guys pointed out and his narrative intertwines and shapes the others also. Hes definitely a main character. (Sorry that this bit was longer than the original email)
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad