Learn How to Pronounce “Maester”
First time listener – love the voices these guys have. Great for podcasts.
That being said, how can you not go back and edit these episodes? How can you be a game of thrones podcaster and not know how to pronounce “MAESTER”? Or know his name is Berrick, not Derrick? Just seems sloppy, uneducated, and poor quality.
How am I supposed to care about a podcasts if the hosts don’t?
Apologies for the harsh words but this seems like simple stuff that could be remedied and it’s disappointing to see.
P.S. the stark banner was over Winterfell in the finale of last season, this ep wasn’t the first time. Another careless mistake…
- Android: https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-itunes
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Seven Nation Army (Epic Orchestral Cover)” – Ciaran Burch