Judd Crawford’s father theory
Now wondering if the man in the picture is old enough to be the boy in the photographs grand father. We dont know yet whether the man is the Klans man, but theres also no knowing for sure that the boy in the picture is actually Judd.
Lets say the theory is correct, young Will Reeves didnt see what the Klans man looked like because his father was protecting him by pressing Wills face against his shoulder, so how would Will know who the Klans man was all those years later? There could be an investigative trail leading to the Klans mans actions during the massacre of course but I also noticed Wills father looking at the Klans mans face and even stopped the mother from shooting him. A possible plot thread especially if either parent survived Black Wall Street.
Cant wait for you immediate thoughts video and the follow-up pod.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/watchmen-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Listen to our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Game Over” – Magic In The Other