I’m still around and Ash is cool
Long time no email. Super excited here at the beginning of WestWorld S3. I’m following the pod, as usual, albeit a bit behind. I’m an industrial engineering inspector so, luckily, my work has kept me busy with 13 hr night shifts; keeping up has been challenging. I’m digging the coverage so far.
I’m also digging Ashley. I gave you all grief when I first came on board back back in WestWorld S1 when you’d read her emails every week. While I still think mixing it up is good for business, I’m happy to hear her on the show. I came around to her when our Watchmen opinions aligned. Ashley, I listened to your and Tom’s pod and thought it was awesome. Open, honest and never once presumptuous. I took a lot away from it.
I’ll be listening.
Matt from Alabama – Roll Tide
- Android: https://shatontv.com/westworld-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/westworld-itunes
- Twitch: https://shatontv.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Check out our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad
- Outro Music – By Simon Eric Haywood