GOT End Is Coming
First I wanted to let Big D know (he sounded a little down this instacast), I look forward to the podcasts just as much as the episode itself. And once the episode ends, I cant wait for instacast to be uploaded. So being the penultimate episode. Its starting to hit me that my go-to podcast each week. Is coming to an end. And I want to thank you guys for it.
That being said, I too wasnt sure how I felt. But I think we all knew Dani wasnt gonna just stop at the bells. And there was a lot going on in this episode. And it did make it hard to choose whom to feel for. But the scene with Tyrion and Jamie when he went to set him free. That was top tier Game of Thrones right there. And Peter Dinklage absolutely crushed it with that goodbye to Jamie.
Anyways one episode and 5 podcasts left. Lets enjoy the ride.
Devo in japan
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Seven Nation Army (Epic Orchestral Cover)” – Ciaran Burch