Game of Thrones Ice Chains
I know I’m late to the party, but can wights drown? Or do they just hang out at the bottom of a lake if they fall in? Considering a bunch of wights popped out of the hole to drag Tormond in, I’m going to guess they just hang out. With that being said, I don’t think I was trained bears or hooks that secured Viserion. We seen (assumably) thousands of wights fall into the water when Dany and her Dragons came. So I think it’s safe to say that those wights secured the chains.
Now it brings up the question, if they can walk under water… then why didn’t they just walk under the water and cross the wall? Well I’m going to assume two things, the magic of the wall didn’t allow it and the Night(s?) King REALLY wanted a dragon (and why wouldn’t he?! Dragons are fucking awesome)
And an “um actually” for a previous listener that was bitching about dead viserion taking down the wall so easily… as seen with the cave, it lost the magic when the Night King touched him. I think we can safely assume that the wall lost its magic when Brans ass went home.
Miss listening to you guys! ??????
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Donate with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com