Game of Thrones Equivalent of the Telegraph
I have been listening to you all on tour movie podcast while we wait for WestWorld and I also just finished the first Game of Thrones podcast. Here is my thought for the Game of Thrones equivalent of the Telegraph:
It plays on your shat theme given they call a toilet a privy in the books. Also, given the lack of iPhones in Westeros, I would assume a lot of Maesters took the letters to the bathroom to read all the gossip and headlines away from others’ judging eyes.
If you need to toughen it up or make it sound cooler just say, “we open up the Raven’s Claw to grab out [insert name].”
I am looking forward to this season and hearing you all break it down.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Seven Nation Army (Epic Orchestral Cover)” – Ciaran Burch