Do You Ever Question the Nature of Your Reality?
Ashely, welcome to the podcast, you sound gorgeous! And never lose that southern accent. So I waited to the end to chime in, LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE OFFICIALLY LEFT THE PARK AND EVERY HUMAN AND HOST HAVE BROKE THIER “LOOPS”). Also, thank you for not being outliers and dropping the “Serac” pronunciation and conforming. These are somethings I found interesting and unanswered. Thank you all for being there when at our present time its trully difficult to “find the beauty in this world”
-RJ (Jonathan) formally from Westminister CA Now San Diego
Where do you (Gene and Roger) chill in Phoenix/Mesa? Be fun to kick it some time!
Was El lazo in Berlin?
Purpose of Bernard meeting Arnold’s wife?
Charlotte/Dolores plan- seems to involve Ed Harris copies?
Where are stubbs and Bernard, thinking hes still in the tub, how much time gone by? Thinks seem normal and no rioting.
Where is Serac? The cold storage humans?
Each one of these post credit scenes at the end of each season have to deal with William, no coincidence here.
I think Ed Harris brings the world down, via Wyatt narrative ingrained in Charlotte/Dolores.
One important thing to note “Dolores” is an AI. In ANY FORM. Created/pushed by Arnold, and Ford perhaps by accident, Arnold wanted more, sentience. She mentions this basically to Maeve, You are me, I was first and refined to make you.
Funny, Dolores in her old (Built to Last body) William mentions season 1 I think it was cheaper to build them less mechanically and more like “Us”
Also, interesting “Park 5” revealed to be a military training ground. My brother an FBI agent had been in training in Quantico VA there is a man made town named “Hogans Alley” same principle but with “Lifelike” targets. This makes sense that the parks were probably in financial troubles and a government contract would be a natural extension of where Williams mind would be at.
We still need to see the “end” of the world that host William sees with his daughter at the end of season 2, seasons 4 and 5 (ref: Nolan and Joy, already wrote for 5 seasons)
On Sun, Dec 1, 2019, 11:05 PM Ryan J. Ilardi
Facts: Angela held the worlds greatest secret alone, she has no capabilities to create a clone alone so, Manhattan can create life, people that have interacted with him seem to have the power to do the same. Viedt in the pond and Lady Trieu on earth eg her mother. I dont think this is coincidence. More happened in Vietnam that is critical to the story, leading to a convergence of all the players and perhaps a large blue sacrifice?
On Sun, Dec 1, 2019, 10:32 PM Ryan J. Ilardi
Jonathan from Westminster CA
R. Jonathan Ilardi
- Android: https://shatontv.com/westworld-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/westworld-itunes
- Twitch: https://shatontv.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Check out our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad
- Outro Music – By Simon Eric Haywood