Dany’s Turn to The Dark Side
I’ve seen a lot of talk online about the bells and how they caused Dany to instantly go mad. I would argue that the bells actually made Dany consider not burning the city for a second. I believe that after her conversation with Jon earlier she had already made the choice. She tells him, “It’ll be fear then,” and fear is definitely what she brought to Kings Landing and the rest of the realm. My interpretation of the scene with the bells is that she became momentarily conflicted with that choice as she remembered what Tyrion had begged of her to do. However, her choice had already been made and nothing could stop the massacre to come.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I love listening to the podcast every week!
- Android: https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-itunes
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Seven Nation Army (Epic Orchestral Cover)” – Ciaran Burch