So if the consciousness transfer thing plays out, imagine this. Delos does come up with the ability to transfer human consciousness in to hosts BUT only as a passive observer.
The human consciousness is aware but static, not in control, the hosts AI and code is…….BUT they experience the terror of rape, the pain of injury and the coldness of death. They feel everything and are aware of the darkness as hosts sit in limbo only to snap into the light of the host being returned to service, continuing to be a fully aware but a silent and powerless victim of the next horror that host endures. The prisoner to anothers reality, the ultimate act of revenge.
We definitely don’t need another Chappie or the like where human consciousness in some sort of avatar gets to live happily ever after.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad