Big D’s WestworldTheory Has Some Holes
During the last podcast the first part of the theory was about how Delos had already invested in Argos/Westworld before the incident and that they never mentioned it or didn’t know.
In fact, in season 1, in one of William and Logan’s first conversations while walking the streets of Sweetwater Logan specifically says, and I’m paraphrasing, “This place almost got shut down after something happened”. He states that he already invested and was considering increasing their investment.
Also, I think on the Delos website or something that said that every trace of Arnold and the incident was scrubbed from all records. Since the incident happened in the park it would be relatively easy to hide from the board and the world.
And as far as Arnold ever existing, I’m not sure how I feel but I think it gives more credit to the story, especially season one if Arnold existed and his story and suicide is actually what we saw.
Great work with the podcast. Thanks.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/westworld-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- WebPlayer (All Episodes) – https://shatontv.com/westworld-web-player
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad