Big D Arya Is Not A Scared Little Girl!
In the instant take, you say Arya might go back to be a scared little girl because she decides to escape Kings Landing.
Through the series weve discussed the character arcs and this is a beautiful example of just that! Arya is a badass killer, she seeks revenge for her family and shes fucking good at it. But the Hound is the physical representation of what she could be, what she could turn into, if all she seeks is blood. In one beautiful moment the hound asks her to look at his face. Does she want to end up like him? A good killer thats empty and alone? He knows Arya is better than that, he knows Arya could still have a life with meaning. This is a beautiful example of growth for Arya; she chooses life over death.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Seven Nation Army (Epic Orchestral Cover)” – Ciaran Burch