NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE RELEASE IS REQUIRED. THIS CONTEST AND PRIZE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH HBO, WARNER BROS. TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION, BAD ROBOT PRODUCTIONS, OR KILTER FILMS.
- Eligibility. The Shat On TV Podcasts T-Shirt Give Away (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the U.S.
- Time for and Method of Entry. The Sweepstakes will begin on November 16, 2016 when the Sweepstakes “tweet” described below is tweeted, and will end at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 30, 2016 (“Entry Period”). No entries will be accepted after 11:59 PM ET on November 30, 2016. There is one (1) method of entry for the Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Follow @shatontv on Twitter (https://twitter.com/shatontv). If you are not already a follower of @shatontv, become a follower of @shatontv by searching for “shatontv” on Twitter, then using the “Follow” button.
- On November 16, 2016 , @shatontv will tweet a message announcing the Sweepstakes and instructing entrants to “retweet” the message to enter the Sweepstakes.
- Retweet the message by using the Twitter retweet button on the message. Once your retweet is published, you will be automatically entered to win the prize described in Section 4. You must be a follower of @shatontv on Twitter at the time of the drawing.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, regardless of method. Entrants who have previously won a prize from a Sponsor contest or sweepstakes from Shat On TV Podcasts may be disqualified, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information, multiple Twitter accounts, or otherwise may be disqualified. Mechanically reproduced entries may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Sponsor (as defined in Section 11) is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, forged, mass-reproduced or mass-transmitted, mutilated, stolen, destroyed, invalid, delayed, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted, undelivered or garbled entries; and such entries are void; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, unavailability of the Twitter service or Twitter account access or verification issues, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or viruses or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, undelivered or improperly formatted entries, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, failures on the part of Twitter or any Twitter search function failure that prevents Sponsor from viewing entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials or the cancellation or postponement of the game. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an online entry is “received” when Twitter’s servers record the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Twitter’s timestamps will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified.
The Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Sweepstakes, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future Sponsor contests and sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR SERVER, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Prize Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), or take any other action deemed necessary, should any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, including, but not limited to, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination or suspension, at its discretion, select winner for the drawing at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event requiring such termination or suspension. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these “Official Rules,” and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to abide by these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Winner may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to a Twitter account by Twitter. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s Twitter account to receive messages, or e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Sponsor is also not responsible for any failure of the Twitter service or other event that deletes or alters a tweet, renders a tweet not-locatable or otherwise prevents Sponsor from accepting an entry.Prizes are not transferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsor, which reserve the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with one of comparable or greater retail value, at its sole discretion. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the prize are the responsibility of winner, including, without limitation, transportation. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide winner with his/her prize, the Sponsor may elect to provide winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- Prize Winner Selection and Notification. There will be one (1) winners who will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries (that properly re-tweet the @shatontv tweet) received during the Entry Period. Each winner will receive the following prize:
- one (1) Shat On TV Podcasts T-Shirt (total Approximate Retail Value $35).
Each winner will be notified by direct message via Twitter within a reasonable time after the drawing, and asked to reply with a valid telephone number. It is the sole responsibility of each entrant to notify the Sponsor if his or her telephone number changes. The Sponsor is not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete, or illegible contact information. Winner must promptly respond to Sponsor in order to receive prize, and must take receipt of the prize no later than December 14, 2016. In the event winner cannot be promptly contacted or declines the prize, another winner will be selected by the same criteria under this section.
- Additional Prize Terms. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with any prize he or she receives, including any required advance withholding payments. An IRS Form 1099 or IRS Form W2G may be issued in the name of the relevant winner for the actual value of the prize received. Winner must show a photo ID upon Sponsor’s request to redeem the prize. Winner’s attendance at any Celtics game is subject to the general ticket rules and regulations established from time to time by Delaware North Corporation – Boston (“DNC-B”), the owner of the TD Garden, the owner of the away arena, and by the Celtics (the “Ticket Rules”). In the event of a violation of the Ticket Rules, DNC-B, the owner of the away arena, and/or the Celtics shall have the right to eject the violators from the relevant arena. If any prize winner or prize winner’s guest is ejected from TD Garden or away arena, he or she shall not have any rights to other prizes or compensation. Sponsor will not be responsible for awarding any un-awarded portion of a prize to prize winner if prize winner undertakes activities or communicates messages or images or engages in speech publicly or made known publicly that: (a) are sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; (b) are obscene or offensive, or may create public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule; (c) defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any third party’s or prize provider’s personal or intellectual property rights or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; (d) are inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Sponsor wishes to associate (which shall be determined by the Sponsor, at their sole and absolute discretion); (e) violate Twitter’s rules or terms of service and/or (f) otherwise violate the terms of any of the agreements that the winner has agreed to comply with as an entrant of this Sweepstakes.Except where prohibited by law, in consideration for being awarded a prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the winner’s name, Twitter user name, voice, biographical material, and/or likeness, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all advertising, Sweepstakes and other publicity conducted by the Sponsor. Entrants agree not to issue any publicity concerning the Sponsor. The winner and guest may be required to execute release of liability, publicity releases, and/or an affidavit affirming his/her eligibility to enter and win and that he/she agrees to all terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes, and other documentation reasonably requested by Sponsor (collectively, the “Required Documentation”); failure to execute such Required Documentation if requested will result in ineligibility for any prizes and another winner will be selected.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of becoming the prize winner are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. There will be one (1) prize winner selected from among all eligible entries.
- Liabilities and Dispute Resolution. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree that Sponsor maintains the right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the Sweepstakes, that Sponsor’s determination of the winner will be final and binding, as well as agreeing to hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor from and against any liability, damages, or causes of actions (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of: (i) the entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of, misuse of, or inability to use any prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory; and (iii) travel to or from any Sweepstakes-related activity. By accepting a prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor will have no liability and will be held harmless by winner for any liability, loss, injury, or damage to property or to person, including death, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, participation in, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Sweepstakes, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Sponsor.
- For identification of the winners, or for a copy of the Official Rules, send a written request to email@example.com by November 30, 2016. Please indicate whether you are requesting identification of the winners or a copy of the Official Rules.
- Disputes. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that to the extent permitted by applicable law: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (2) entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential or special damages, lost profits, and/or any right to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- Privacy. Personally identifiable information that is submitted by entrants as part of the Sweepstakes will be used to administer the Sweepstakes,
- Sponsors. Shat On TV Podcasts