A Key Point You Missed With Daenerys’s Arc…
Big fan of the On The Throne podcast, just wanted to share some thoughts about your discussion with Dany. You’re missing what I think is a key moment in her arc with violence – the scene where Viserys gets the golden crown. Jorah actually tells her to look away, but she chooses to look on. After that, her life gets a lot better without him – I think this is where she learns that violence is justified if it means furthering her goals and a certain sense of justice, which is different to what the Dothraki did when they raped/pillaged etc.
Love the show, keep doing what you’re doing – helps me extend GOT into a week long event.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Seven Nation Army (Epic Orchestral Cover)” – Ciaran Burch