I tweeted those to you but I’m emailing also.
Before Dany was married to Drogo she had her brother constantly telling her people hated Robert Baratheon and were praying for them to return and Viserys to be king. When he died she was expecting Westeros to celebrate her when she got there. Now she has realized that is never going to happen and she has lost so many Dothraki, Unsullied, Jorah, and Missandei. They are all dead because she had to return for what she believed was rightfully hers. And now she’s not even first in line.
People say Cersei wouldn’t have run away from a fight. Qyburn was dead, the Mountain is rouge and she’s left alone. During the Blackwater battle, she was about to drink poison (and have Tommen drink it) when she thought they had lost. Giving up and accepting her death was on track. Especially with Jaime mortally wounded.
Lauren in CA
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – https://shatontv.com/game-of-thrones-review
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media – https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Checkout our Movie Podcast – http://shatthemovies.com
- Theme Song – “Seven Nation Army (Epic Orchestral Cover)” – Ciaran Burch